I was grateful that we were able to see a lot of my family during this trip. My cousin Nelson and his wife Robyn, my cousin Kellee and her husband Bryce and their twins Kambry and Myka, and my aunt Susan were able to come over for dinner one night. I was able to see all of the Jenkins, the Carters, and my Grandpa Jack and his wife Lynette on Christmas Eve. We were also able to see my Grandma Lamb on Christmas day. Two of my cousins, Stephanie and Kirstin, are pregnant and we had a baby shower for them over the break. My aunt Peggie and cousins Nicole and Hilary came for the shower and it was fun to catch up with them too!
After the baby shower we had an afternoon to rest; we had been going full speed ahead, which was good because we were able to see a lot of people and do lots of things! Cody was able to try out his new golf club, I figured out my new computer, and we both played with Molly.
Cody golfing in the park behind my parent's house
Molly "Devil Cat" Lamb- the only time to play with her is after she has had a nap and even then you are playing with fire
That evening we went to see 'A Christmas Carol' at the Desert Star Playhouse. I remember going to several plays there when I was younger. We would always order rootbeer floats and popcorn.
After the play, Cody and I watched a Kings game (only the parts where Jimmer was in) with our good friend Mark. We met Mark while Cody was at BYU and it was good to catch up with him and his family (Mark now lives in New York).


No comments:
Post a Comment