Sunday, October 9, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We have now officially been in our new apartment for over a month! 
I originally found the apartment online and was able to sign a contract through email because we were not living in Minnesota at the time. I talked with the landlord on the phone several times and also talked with the current tenants before signing a contract for an apartment I had never seen in a city I had never been to. Fortunately for us everything worked out and we are happily settled on Cromwell Avenue in Saint Paul, MN. We live at the end of a quiet road with a bike path across the street. We also live close to campus so I am able to drop Cody off for classes. Here are a few pictures of our new apartment. 

 The Kitchen

 Living Room

Kitchen Table and Homework Area

Bathroom

Bedroom

We are grateful to have found this apartment (and will be even more grateful in the winter because it has underground parking). 

1 comment: