Friday, August 12, 2011

Dreaming of Fish

I will preface this by saying that Cody is known for having some strange dreams- many of them include rats, swearing, and people on the ceiling. 

I woke up in the middle of the night because Cody was stealing my covers, so I grabbed them back. When he pulled them a second time, I sat up to take a look at what was going on. We have a coffee table at the end of our bed and Cody was sitting on the foot of the bed with his side of the covers on top of the coffee table. He tugged at my side of the covers and I let him grab them. He pulled our comforter and sheets off of the bed and put them on the coffee table. He then proceeded to wring out the covers like a wet towel and said "We have to get the water out so we can untangle the nets and catch more fish!" I guess someone wishes he were still in Alaska :)


2 comments:

  1. how funny is that - we wish we were in alaska catching fish also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so happy you have a blog. Can we get together before the big move?

    ReplyDelete