As you can probably see I have been MIA for over a month now. The guilt set it when I realized that my good friend Andrea, who had a baby a month ago, has posted on her blog 3 times in the past month. She has got to be lots more busy than I am so I am apologizing to you all and will try over the next few days to get caught up with the recent events of the past month. In my defense, Cody and I have been extremely busy. For those of you who do not know, in the last month we visited Cody’s sister Brandi and her family in Idaho, we went to Bear Lake with my family, my sister Melanie entered the MTC, Cody and I moved to Saint Paul, Minnesota, Cody started school at the University of Minnesota studying Healthcare Administration, we unpacked and set up our apartment, and I have been interviewing for jobs. Say that in one breath! More details and pictures to come about these events. Hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment